Discovery Central Asia Travel Forum is the first annual regional event for professionals in the tourist, educational, hotel and restaurant businesses in Central Asia. The aim is to create a platform that brings together leading experts and heads of major companies in the field of tourism, education and hospitality management, together with policy makers to discuss the problems and prospects for creating the conditions for successful development of these sectors.
Four sessions of Discovery Central Asia Travel Forum:
- Central Asian inbound tourism
- Central Asian outbound tourism
- Hospitality in Central Asia
- Education in Centra Asia
Discovery Central Asia Travel Forum will raise the issues of:
• Development of Crafts and Applied Arts in Central Asia.
• Culinary tourism, and the development of a national cuisine in the region.
The forum will also consist of such cultural activities as:
• Fashion Festival for local artists and brands.
• Exhibition of Central Asian artisans.
• Charity contest of children's art on the theme "What A Varied World", with the aim of supporting young artists in their efforts.
To register for the event, please complete the registration form at: www.forumdiscovery.com
All the necessary information (programme, description of individual events) will be shown on the above website.
For more information please call:
+996 555 20 68 45
+996 555 97 79 71
+996 312 47 41 75